THE RACER WITH A DAY JOB, THE RACE STAR PROVIDES THE SAME LEVEL OF RIDER PROTECTION IN A MORE AFFORDABLE PACKAGE.
Since its introduction back in 1967, the Bell Star has long represented the standard in head protection. Revered as the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. That obsession with helmet innovation continues today. The new Bell Star is more than an evolution of its predecessor. It’s a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be, driven by the essential needs of the modern racer.
– 3K Carbon Shell
– Eyewear Compatible
– Flex Energy Management interior liner
– Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
– Panovision™ Sheild with Class 1 Optics
– Raceview Orientation
– Virus Cool Jade Power mesh Liner
– WEIGHT: 1500 Grams
– CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE22.05, Snell M2015